Friday, December 12, 2008

Charger Pride!

Been way too long since I've posted, but it's time to get back to the blog. (Yes, I know that's exactly what I said in my last blog post, dated October 2007). Anyway, I had been out of the loop on Oklahoma high school football this fall, but Dad called last Friday to report that my alma mater team will be playing again for the Class 2A state championship, 10 years and one day from the first, and so far only golden ball for the Heritage Hall Chargers.

Thanks to the magic of the Instaweb, I just watched a number of highlight clips of this season on YouTube (btw, nice work to the guys putting that together). After watching about half the season of clips, I am just stunned. These guys are amazing. They haven't just won games, they have obliterated opponents. Wow. My hat is off. Now keep up the hard work, the focus, and the dedication. There's nothing like the sweet taste of victory on the football fields of Oklahoma.

Go Chargers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home