Monday, January 16, 2006

Time to break some kneecaps next time I'm in NYC

After a fun weekend with the guys in NYC celebrating Thomas's birthday, I walked down from Cohen's apartment on 25th Street to find my car looking like this:


Some asshole crunched the side of my car as it was parked on the street. Damaged both doors on the driver's side as well as the fender. The jerk didn't even have the courtesy to leave a note. Haven't had it appraised yet, but it's definitely blowing through the deductable. Goddamn New Yorkers.

2 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Blogger Anthony said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger El Jefe said...

Yeah, I pretty much live in a place where it is easy to get your car messed with...sorry dude

(by the way, this marks the first time i have ever blogged anywhere)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home